How do I apply for assistance?

You can contact the Grant County Veteran Services Officer (GCVSO) by:

  • Office Phone at (509) 754-2011, extension 5255
  • Cell Phone at (509) 885-4097
  • Email at [email protected]
  • You can also be referred by any local, nationally recognized, veterans service organization.

Show All Answers

1. Who runs the program?
2. Where does the money come from?
3. Who is eligible for the program?
4. How is eligibility determined?
5. How do I apply for assistance?