The Grant County Tourism Commission is made up of nine (9) citizens appointed by the Grant County Commissioners to promote Tourism activities throughout all of Grant County. The Commission promotes Grant County's central location in Washington State - with over 300 hundred days of sunshine per year - makes this county the perfect vacation spot! There are more than 144 lakes and the Columbia River, which offer world-class fishing and water sports. Enjoy hunting, hiking, golfing, fine wineries and microbreweries. There are hotels, motels, and resort accommodations to meet everyone's needs.
Grant County has over 43 different campgrounds and RV Parks to accommodate all sizes of recreational vehicles. You'll find a variety of camping facilities from basic sites to resorts. Our campgrounds and RV Parks are accessible, convenient, equipped and very affordable. Grant County, the perfect place to vacation with your family and friends...COME JOIN US FOR AN ALL-AROUND OUTDOOR EXPERIENCE IN GRANT COUNTY WASHINGTON!
Visit us at: TOURGRANTCOUNTY.COM
The Tourism Commission is made up from three citizens from each of the County Commissioner's Districts, appointed by the Commissioners for a three-year term.
DANNY E. STONE, COMMISSIONER DISTRICT 1
- Goldye Moyer, Sun Lakes Resort, 11/17/2020-11/16/2023
- Corinne Isaak, Grand Coulee Area, 8/21/2020-8/20/2023
- Shawn Cardwell, Ephrata Area, 1/1/2019-12/31/2022
ROB JONES, COMMISSIONER DISTRICT 2
- Bev Shuford - Moses Lake Area - Chair, 8/22/2020-8/21/2023
- Spencer Grigg, Moses Lake Area, 8/22/2020-8/21/2023
- Amanda Laramore, Moses Lake Area, 8/1/2020-7/31/2023
CINDY CARTER, COMMISSIONER DISTRICT 3
- Lars Leland, Mattawa/Desert Aire Area - Vice Chair, 4/25/2020-4/24/2023
- Marilyn Meseberg, Mar-Don Resort - Finance, 8/22/2020-8/21/2023
- Sandra Marcusen, Quincy/George Area, 7/18/2018-7/17/2021