- Boards, Commissions & Districts
- Tourism Commission
"To organize and implement a tourism promotion strategy for all of Grant County".
The Grant County Tourism Commission is made up of nine (9) citizens appointed by the Grant County Commissioners to promote Tourism activities throughout all of Grant County. The Commission promotes Grant County's central location in Washington State - with over 300 hundred days of sunshine per year - making this county the perfect vacation spot! There are more than 144 lakes and the Columbia River, which offer world-class fishing and water sports. Enjoy hunting, hiking, golfing, fine wineries, and microbreweries. There are hotels, motels, and resort accommodations to meet everyone's needs.
Grant County has over 43 different campgrounds and RV Parks to accommodate all sizes of recreational vehicles. You'll find a variety of camping facilities from basic sites to resorts. Our campgrounds and RV Parks are accessible, convenient, equipped, and very affordable. Grant County is the perfect place to vacation with your family and friends...COME JOIN US FOR AN ALL-AROUND OUTDOOR EXPERIENCE IN GRANT COUNTY WASHINGTON!
Visit us at: TOURGRANTCOUNTY.COM
The Tourism Commission is made up of three citizens from each of the County Commissioner's Districts, appointed by the Commissioners for a three-year term.
DISTRICT 1 TOURISM COMMISSIONERS:
- Shawn Cardwell, Ephrata Area, 1/1/2019 - 12/31/2022, Vice Chair
- Rachelle Haven, Grand Coulee Area, 5/3/2022 - 5/2/2025
- Linda Bonneville, Ephrata Area, 8/16/2022 - 8/15/2025
DISTRICT 2 TOURISM COMMISSIONERS:
- Amanda Laramore, Moses Lake Area, 8/1/2020-7/31/2023, Chair
- Lynne Lynch, Moses Lake Area, 1/1/2022-12/31/2024
- VACANT (see: https://wa-grantcounty.civicplus.com/DocumentCenter/View/5747)
DISTRICT 3 TOURISM COMMISSIONERS:
- Sandra Marcusen, Quincy/George Area, 7/18/2021-7/17/2024
- Susan Parker, Mattawa Area, 1/1/2022-12/31/2024
- Charles Jenkins, Royal Slope Area, 2/22/2022-2/21/2025