Oversize/Overweight Permit

Overweight / Overwidth Permit


Grant County requires the following items in order to prepare a moving permit for County roadways:

  1. Proof of Insurance $300,000 minimum - must also show vehicle information for the hauling vehicle used
  2. A detailed turn by turn route with beginning and ending addresses
  3. The widest width of the truck, trailer and/or load
  4. The combined weight of the hauling vehicle and the load

This permit may take up to 24 hours.