- Elected Offices
The County Treasurer is the custodian of the county's money and the administrator of the county's financial transactions. The County Treasurer:
- Provides financial services to special purpose districts and other units of local government, including the responsibility to receipt, disburse, invest and account for the funds of each of these entities
- Receives and disburses funds, invests funds held and maintains financial records in accordance with accepted accounting principles
- Is responsible for collection of various taxes, including legal proceedings to collect past due amounts
- Has other miscellaneous duties such as conducting bond sales and sales of surplus county property
The Treasurer’s Office consists of seven full time employees who are trained and willing to offer assistance to the public in any of the services we provide.
The deadline for the second half of the year for property taxes is October 31st. (Post Office Postmark Accepted.)
Pay Tax Bills
Pay Tax Bills online via Tax Sifter.
All credit cards are subject to a Third Party Vendor charge of 2.5% on the total amount. Debit card payments are subject to a $3.95 charge and electronic check (E-Check) payments are subject to a fee of $1. All returned payments are subject to a $30 returned item fee and possible additional interest and penalties.
A 5-year tax history is available for parcels online. Search by last name or by entering the parcel number (without any dashes).
Blank Deeds / Quit Claim Access
Washington State Department of Revenue
- Real Estate Excise Tax Forms - Real Estate Excise Tax Affidavits, Mobile Home Excise Tax Affidavits & Supplemental Statements
- Lack of Probate Affidavit (PDF)
Excise Exemption Codes
- Exemption Code List (updated 3/28/2023)
- Chapter 458-61A WAC: (updated 3/23/2023)
Mobile Home Permits
Mobile Home Distraint Sale
- Register here (Updated 9/8/2022)
- Manufactured Home Distraint Sale Information (Updated 9/8/2022)
- Mobile Home Distraint Terms and Conditions (Updated 9/13/2022)
Tax Foreclosure Sale
- Register here
- Grant County Tax Foreclosure Parcels (Updated 11/18/2022)
- Terms and Conditions (Update 11/18/2022)
- Tax Foreclosure Information (PDF
- Foreclosure Mailing list application (update 11/10/2022)
- Authorization to Pay Property Tax as Agent of Interested Party (PDF)