The County Treasurer is the custodian of the county's money and the administrator of the county's financial transactions. The County Treasurer:
- Provides financial services to special purpose districts and other units of local government, including the responsibility to receipt, disburse, invest and account for the funds of each of these entities
- Receives and disburses funds, invests funds held and maintains financial records in accordance with accepted accounting principles
- Is responsible for collection of various taxes, including legal proceedings to collect past due amounts
- Has other miscellaneous duties such as conducting bond sales and sales of surplus county property
The Treasurer’s Office consists of seven full time employees who are trained and willing to offer assistance to the public in any of the services we provide.
The deadline for 1st half 2021 property taxes is Friday, April 30th 2021. (Post Office Postmark excepted.)
Pay Tax Bills
Pay Tax Bills online via Tax Sifter.
All credit cards are subject to a Third Party Vendor charge of 2.5% on the total amount. Debit card payments are subject to a $3.95 charge and electronic check (E-Check) payments are subject to the fee of $1. Returned ECheck payment are subject to a $30 returned item fee and possible additional interest and penalties.
A 5 year tax history is available for parcels online. Search by last name or by entering the parcel number (without any dashes).
Blank Deeds / Quit Claim Access
Washington State Department of Revenue
- Real Estate Excise Tax Forms - Real Estate Excise Tax Affidavits, Mobile Home Excise Tax Affidavits & Supplemental Statements
- Lack of Probate Affidavit (PDF)
Mobile Home Permits
Mobile Home Distraint Sale
- Manufactured Home Distraint Sale Information
- Manufactured Home Tax Distraint Sale Terms and Conditions (PDF)
Tax Foreclosure Sale
- Public Surplus Registration
- Grant County Tax Foreclosure Parcels
- Tax Foreclosure Information (PDF)
- Terms and Conditions of Sale (PDF)
- Foreclosure Mail List Form (PDF)
- Authorization to Pay Property Tax as Agent of Interested Party (PDF)
Tax Title Property
- Tax Title List (PDF)
- Terms of Sale Tax Title (PDF)
- Application and Information for Resale of Tax Title Property (PDF)