- State v. Blake Questions: For questions regarding the impact of State v. Blake and possession of controlled substance convictions on your Grant County matters, call the office of Public Defense at (509) 754-6027.
- Beginning June 1, 2021, all requests for copies of audio recordings from court proceedings will be fulfilled by the Clerk's Office and no longer by Court Administration. Please direct all requests to the Clerk's Office.
- Please be advised the Grant County Superior Court Administrator’s office has moved. The Grant County Superior Court Jury Administrator and Court Reporter now share the office next to the Department 3 courtroom. The baskets for leaving working copies, proposed orders, and any other mail for the Superior Court remain in the same location. However, because the Court Administrator’s office is now located closer to the judges’ chambers, the Court Administrator will meet with people in person only if a prior appointment has been scheduled.
Eviction Resolution Pilot Program
- Press Release (PDF)
- Court's Standing Order for Eviction Resolution Pilot Program (PDF)
- Appointment of Counsel for Indigent Defendants in Unlawful Detainer Actions (PDF)
- Eviction Defense Screening Line (PDF)
- Juror Information
- Request for Medical Excuse from Jury Duty (PDF)
- Video: Answering the call for Jury Duty
For any and all questions concerning jury service, contact Lynette Henson, Jury Administrator.
Notice of Impending Law Change Regarding Non-Parental Custody
- LR8-A Notice of Status Conference (PDF)
- LR8-B Status Conference Statement (PDF)
- LR8-D Scheduling Order (PDF)
Emergency Administrative Orders
- Superior Court Order 6 (PDF)
- Superior Court Order 6 - Spanish (PDF)
- Superior Court Order 7 (PDF)
- Superior Court Order 8 (PDF)
- Superior Court Order 8 Spanish (PDF)
- Superior Court Order 9 (PDF)
- Superior Court Order 9 Spanish (PDF)
- Superior Court Order 10 (PDF)
- Superior Court Order 11 (PDF)
- Superior Court Order 12 (PDF)
- Superior Court Order 13 (PDF)
- Superior Court Order 14 (PDF)
- Superior Court Order 14 - Amended (PDF)