Our mission is to serve the citizens of Grant County by providing the fair and impartial administration of justice, while adhering to the highest ethical standards of the legal profession while discharging our responsibilities.
These responsibilities include:
- Protecting the public by responsibly prosecuting violations of the law
- Assisting and advocating the rights of crime victims
- Promoting professionalism within the criminal justice system
- Impartially advising the Board of County Commissioners and the elected and appointed officials of Grant County
- Effectively and ethically prosecuting and defending all civil actions to which Grant County may be a party
- Remaining accountable to the citizens of Grant County by using public funds as efficiently as possible and operating in a fiscally responsible manner