Legal Financial Obligations


DISTRICT COURT: The Clerk's Office is unable to accept payments for District Court cases – go to District Court’s website to pay your District Court fines and fees:

TREASURER/TAXES: Need to pay your property taxes?  Go to the Treasurer’s website to make your payment:


SUPERIOR COURT:  If you want to pay your Superior Court legal financial obligations (fines, fees, and restitution), you are in the right spot!  The Grant County Clerk is responsible for accepting the Legal Financial Obligations (LFOs) ordered by the Grant County Superior Court only.  

Payments of Legal Financial Obligations for Grant County Superior Court cases can be made by mail, in person, or by credit card through our Point and Pay website

When sending a payment, please remember to include the Grant County Case number(s) with your payment. Failure to do so may result in your payment being applied incorrectly. Payments are due by the 25th of each month. If you make a payment or it is received after the 25th day of the month, the payment may not be applied to the current month. 

Authorization to Collect Unpaid Legal Financial Obligations

The County Clerk is authorized to collect unpaid legal financial obligations at any time the offender remains under the jurisdiction of the court for purposes of his or her Superior Court legal financial obligations under RCW 9.94A.760.