- Adoption Data Card (DOC)
- Blank Motion (PDF)
- Civil Cover Sheet (PDF)
- Community Service Time Sheet (DOC)
- Confidential Information Sheet (PDF)
- Declaration (PDF)
- FTR Request From Clerks Office (PDF)
- Family Law Cover Sheet (PDF)
- Law Enforcement Information Sheet (PDF)
- Motion to Waive or Reduce Legal Financial Obligations Interest (DOC)
- Notice of Hearing (PDF)
- Order (PDF)
- Order Exonerating Bail or Bond (TIF)
- Probate and Mental Health Cover Sheet (PDF)
- Request for Copy of Acknowledgement of Paternity (DOC)
- Request for Court Records (DOC)
- Tenant Information Sheet (PDF)
- Warm Brochure (TIF)
- Notice Re Webex Hearing - Order 13 - Updated 07302021 (PDF)
Laserfiche Weblink Access Forms for Law Firms:
Please Remember to submit both a Registration form and a Confidentiality Agreement for each user. Don't forget your annual $25.00 Odyssey Portal Registration Fee (per agency or law firm).
How to Access Odyssey Portal
- Log into the Washington Courts website
- From the Washington Courts home page, under Search, click on the link for either Case Records by Name or Case Records by Number
- On the search page, select the link in the gray Note box near the top of the page, under the second bullet, that says
When doing case searches for the following courts: Adams, Asotin, Benton, Chelan, etc.
- Click on the Smart Search box near the bottom
- Enter the cause number or last and first name of the person you are searching for, you will be required to retype the characters (Captcha Code) inside the box before you click on the Submit button
- If you are searching by a cause number you will need to make sure you select the correct County where the case is filed.
- In order to view cases through the Odyssey Portal in multiple counties, you must register and provide a confidentiality agreement with each participating County Clerk.
If you run into any issues or problems, click on the link for
Odyssey Portal Help (Administrator Contact). That link is located in the Odyssey Portal Help Contact Information and User Guides section above where you click to do a Smart Search.