The Auditor's office has been appointed by the Governor's Office as an agent of the Washington State Department of Licensing.


  • Collection of license fees
  • Other transactions involving motor vehicles and vessels
  • Sale of motor vehicle and vessel licenses
  • Title changes to add or delete a legal owner other than the registered owner
  • Transfer of vehicles and vessels from one owner to another

Vehicle Tabs

Renew vehicle tabs online

Truck Driver Info

Truck drivers needing monthly tonnage may email the Licensing department a copy of their registration and 2290 hvut form.

Licensing will calculate a price and meet you on the front steps. Payment options are limited to check or money order at this time.

Media Release from the Auditor's Office 

We ask that you process tab renewals via internet if possible on the Department of Licensing website. If you do not have access, we have our election drop box available in parking lot A. Place your renewal along with payment in the drop box and it will be processed and returned by mail. Titles along with the proper paperwork can be placed in the election drop box and will be returned by mail. Please contact our office for other transactions needed