Reduce & Reuse Tips
We can help reduce waste by making careful choices about what we buy, use and throw away. Here are some tips:
- Look for items with less packaging.
- Buy only what you really need and buy durable products not disposable ones.
- Use reusable shopping bags.
- Look for opportunities to reuse items instead of disposing of them.
- Sell unwanted items or donate to a charity.
- Repair items instead of buying new ones.
- Consider renting or loaning items that you don’t use frequently.