Request for Bid
Grant County is statutorily authorized to dispense with advertisement and competitive bidding (and other requirements for formal sealed bidding) for certain purchases and/or services and has three types of Roster lists available for qualifying companies and/or contractors. More information may be found by visiting the Purchasing page.
Washington State recently amended the requirements for a contractor to be considered a responsible bidder. These responsibilities must be met for a contractor to be considered for a public works project with Grant County and are outlined in the Senate Bill 5301 (PDF). Companies interested in bidding on public works contracts for Grant County should familiarize themselves with the Senate Bill amendment, as it outlines both responsible bidder criteria and some of the County's options for selecting contractors.
Current Requests for Bids
To view a list of the current bid requests, visit the Bids page.
Past Request for Bids
- Grant County Facilities and Maintenance Wheeler Rd Breaker Panel Replacement
- Grant County Sheriff's Office Install of Distributed Antenna System Within the Gran County Jail
- Grant County Sheriff Removal and Replacement RTU2021
- Grant County Health District Fascia and Soffit Renovation Project Number FM2102
- Grant County Courthouse Front Steps Repair Project Number CSD2014DAHP
- Grant County L&J Building Flooring Replacement MF2002
- Grant County Underground Irrigation CSD2012FG
- Grant County Electrical and Lighting Revisions CSD2009FG
- Grant County Paving Projects CSD2013FG
- Grant County Horse Stalls Project CSD2010FG
- Central Services CSD2008 Agricultural Building Envelope Repairs
- Facilities and Maintenance - FM2001 Parking Lot Asphalt Maintenance
- Sheriff's Office - RTU2020 Work Release Corrections Facility - Roof Top AC Unit Remove and Replace
- Central Services P2020.1 High Velocity Low Speed (HVLS) Fans
- Central Services - Gris Treatment Facility CSD2001GR