Enhance the quality of public safety through unbiased public service, in cooperation with the communities we serve.
To provide a consistent, cohesive organization based upon communication, education, accountability and loyalty to ourselves and the community.
- Accountability: We acknowledge that we are accountable to everyone we serve and to each other for our actions and decisions and we welcome that responsibility.
- Admit and correct mistakes
- Communicate with honesty and timeliness
- Perform at the highest standard
- Use resources effectively
- Integrity: We value candor, honesty and ethical behavior and we are committed to doing the right thing for the right reason.
- Accept and respect differences
- Demonstrate trustworthiness, confidentiality and sound decision making
- Display undivided courage to withstand adversity
- Embrace and uphold the highest standards, values and principles
- Professionalism: We are committed to service by our actions and behaviors to a higher standard of conduct and responsibility.
- To maintain a high level of personal appearance to represent the organization
- To maintain ethical behavior on and off duty